General Terms & Conditions
(as of December 2021)
§1 Scope of validity
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter called ‘GTC’) apply to all business relationships between Tam Minh Tech,. JSC (https://www.tamminh.net/), registration number 0106719796 in Hanoi, Vietnam, (hereinafter called ‘Seller’) and its Customers. The version valid at the time of the conclusion of the contract is applicable.
(2) Customers are:
- Consumers or
- Businesses. Hereafter, if necessary, Consumers and Businesses will be referred to separately, otherwise the following provisions apply to all Customers.
(3) Even if acknowledged, variant, opposing or supplementary general business conditions will not become an integral part of the contract, unless their validity is expressly agreed to in writing by the Seller.
§2 Conclusion of Contract
(1) All Seller‘s quotations are without obligation and subject to confirmation.
(2) A contract is only concluded when the Seller issues a confirmation of order or makes a delivery or a service after receiving an order from the Customer. An order from the Customer always represents a binding offer. The Seller reserves the right to decline an order, for example upon evaluation of the Customer‘s creditworthiness. For Consumers the Seller reserves the right to accept the order within one week; for Businesses the Seller reserves the right to accept the order within a suitable acceptance period. The confirmation of receipt does not however constitute a binding acceptance of the order.
(3) Specific Customer‘s instructions, i.e. with regard to delivery dates, discounts or the like, shall not be binding until explicitly confirmed by the Seller in the confirmation of order. (4) The Seller creates catalogues on- and offline and any other sales documents, lists and drawings, as well as weights and measurements with the utmost care, but reserves the right to subsequently correct any obvious errors.
(5) The Seller shall expressly agree with any changes or additions to the order made by the Customer after the conclusion of the contract and reserves the right to indemnification. (6) The Seller reserves the right to partial or non-performance of a contract with Businesses in case of the Seller’s incorrect or improper deliveries by suppliers. In this case, the Seller undertakes to inform the Businesses without delay and any compensation will be reimbursed partially or fully.