18. LIFETIME SUPPORT 18
3. IMAGINE INCREDIBLE THE LIBRARY OF BIRMINGHAM We were the main FF&E contractor for Carillion plc, providing design, installation and furnishings across the five floors of this award winning library. 3
8. SPACES TO EXCEL HOLY CROSS COLLEGE We created a modern look for traditional study in a university style. The library now accommodates an increase in number and a wider balance of students. 8
15. SPACES WORLD WIDE KENOSHA PUBLIC LIBRARY, WISCONSIN, UNITED STATES An example of our international teams working together to design and install our Mimi shelving and integrated seating in this children’s library to create a fun, vibrant learning and reading space. 15
11. 5 3 11 SPACES TO STUDY CENTRAL SAINT MARTINS UNIVERSITY OF ARTS, LONDON We were involved in the design and layout for the two floors of the new library and supplied shelving and furnishings.
4. SPACES TO INSPIRE KINGSTON PUBLIC LIBRARY, MILTON KEYNES We developed an intuitive design, bespoke shelving and furnishings for this very popular new public library in the centre of a retail location. 4
12. THE STORY HOUSE, CHESTER Project-wide consultancy, design and furnishings for library, social areas, dressing rooms offices and kitchen areas including design and manufacture of all bespoke wood-effect panelling. 12 SPACES FOR ALL
7. SPACES TO LEARN LIDGET GREEN PRIMARY SCHOOL, BRADFORD We revitalized an unused area of this Primary School and Children’s Centre to create a light, airy, motivating library, named ‘Sithara’, the Hindi word for ‘Star’. 3 7
1. Define Design Deliver Demco The Library Design and FF&E Specialist • PUBLIC LIBRARIES • SHARED SERVICES • SCHOOLS • FURTHER EDUCATION • HIGHER EDUCATION • INTERNATIONAL
20. Demco Interiors Shipton Way, Express Park, Northampton Road, Rushden, Northants NN10 6GL T: +44 (0) 1992 454600 F: +44 (0) 1933 318918 E: firstname.lastname@example.org www.demcointeriors.co.uk PRODUCT INFORMATION Demco Interiors offers a range of high quality library shelving and furniture, covering a wide variety of styles and functionality. Please contact us today for further information about Demco Interiors products. ENVIRONMENT We believe that we have an important duty to ensure good environmental performance in all out business operations and to provide the necessary organisation, commitment and training to meet this obligation. The senior management team firmly believes in, and is committed to monitoring and improving environmental performance, pollution prevention and environmental protection. Distributed by: Tam Minh Technology 107 A13 Nguyen Quy Duc Street, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi, Vietnam No. 47, 52 Street, Tan Quy Dong, Dist 7, HCMC, Vietnam Telephone: +84 24 3553 7599 www.tamminh.net
2. IMAGINE INCREDIBLE Shared Services 12 International Capabilities 14 What makes us different? 16 Aftercare & Support 18 +44 (0) 1992 454600 email@example.com demcointeriors.co.uk CREATE EXTRAORDINARY PLACES OUT OF ORDINARY SPACES As part of the Demco Group of Companies; the world’s largest provider of library interiors and products, we have over thirty year’s experience designing, furnishing and delivering interior spaces for public and academic libraries in the UK and overseas. Working with local authorities, librarians, building contractors, architects, and designers we deliver projects from the smallest school library to large multi partner shared services projects. Whatever the size of the project or the budget, we apply equal measures of enthusiasm and commitment to each. From Award winning to heart warming, we are proud that our projects play an important part in the lives of the people that use them. Our interior design, project and installation teams work on a wide range of projects from large new builds to refurbishments, and from contemporary to heritage spaces, as well as ground breaking modern designs such as the exciting University of Cyprus Library. We’re a flexible and agile business committed to investing in our people, systems, products and our processes. Our focus on leveraging technology plays a major role in our success. We were among the first in our sector to supply BIM models for our shelving systems and we use Revit software, enabling close collaboration with architects, designers and contractors. For choosers and users to makers and shapers, our aim is to help drive the change in library design, adapting to new technologies and new ways of communities using public spaces. We look forward to working with you. Public Libraries 4 School & Children’s Libraries 6 Sixth Form & College Libraries 8 University Libraries 10 2
16. WHAT WE DO • Expertise in Public Service spaces • Stakeholder and Patron consultation workshops • Consultation from concept through to installation • Specification to fit your budget, large or small • Incorporating user demographics • Concept generation • Bespoke product from prototype to manufacture • Testing, evaluation and standards compliance • Product sourcing and specification • Software and integrated technology • BIM Level 2 compliance PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANCY 10,000 DEMCO LIBRARY PROJECTS 98% WOULD RECOMMEND US TO A COLLEAGUE £30m THE HIVE, WORCESTER - FIRST COMBINED UNIVERSITY AND PUBLIC LIBRARY £188 m LIBRARY OF BIRMINGHAM £15m CREWE LIFESTYLE CENTRE AND LIBRARY OVER • Inspirational and innovative design • Knowledge of the latest trends • Bespoke design to fit your requirements • Space planning expertise • 3D visualisations and walkthroughs • Reviewing design statements • Pre-project consultations • Idea generation and samples DESIGN 16
6. SPACES TO LEARN SCHOOL AND CHILDREN’S LIBRARIES TO INSPIRE THE NEXT GENERATION Our library spaces for younger children are all about ‘learning to learn’ and make that a fun and exciting process. Lively, creative library spaces inspire and motivate. With every school library design, we start by listening and taking on board the views of all stakeholders which means our design, furnishing and project plan stays relevant to everyone’s objectives. We can also support your school to create and present ideas, concepts and costings for funding applications. We don’t believe in designing from a distance so you can always be sure that someone will come to see you as we realise the importance of face to face reassurance in what is probably a once in a lifetime project. Technology and media are a fundamental part of learning and we now design and equip libraries with maker spaces, tinker spaces, radio stations, green screen areas, and reading bars alongside traditional spaces. We choose furnishings to excite and motivate and colour to zone and ‘mood’ different areas. Whatever type of space we make sure that it’s comfortable, welcoming and safe to meet the needs of all ages, abilities and different ways of learning. More school libraries are now being integrated into school developmental plans so library spaces are now used for a wider range of services including class lessons, research, social reading and opportunities such as book clubs and author visits. Our priority is to design flexible spaces that give you the best value from your space. Of course, excellent book stock is key to reader development and literacy levels and we have our own shelving ranges that have been especially designed and developed for the school library. Coloured and graphic end panels, display shelving, integrated seating and technology make shelving a key feature of the library. Our space planning expertise includes managing and accommodating book stock, sequencing, sightlines, staff space, private and quiet space, storage, plus important environmental and practical challenges are all taken into consideration. We can also design and install a bespoke library that will thrill and inspire. 6 +44 (0) 1992 454600 firstname.lastname@example.org demcointeriors.co.uk “It has been inspirational working with everyone at Demco Interiors. Their vision and creativity has made a significant impact on our learning environment and the ethos of the school”. Head teacher, Primary School
14. SPACES WORLD WIDE DELIVERING LIBRARY SPACES ACROSS BORDERS In recent years we have seen an increased demand for our expertise in delivering libraries globally . We’ve designed libraries as diverse as the primary and secondary school libraries in the brand new British School in Jumeirah Park, Dubai. An important part of this design brief was to focus on creating innovative spaces in line with Sheikh Mansour’s announcement that school-governing bodies will, in future, use innovation as a criterion to evaluate the performance of Dubai schools. We have installed a wide variety of libraries including the USA airforce base in Aviano, Italy including designing and space planning the library shelving, creating a children’s library and relaxation areas. More recently the ground- breaking Stelios Loannu Learning Resource Center at the University of Cyprus, designed by French architect Jean Nouvel, where, over a two year period we worked to design, space plan, manufacture and install four levels of this exciting space. The brief for all international projects is to apply the same skills we use for our UK markets to create innovative and inspirational spaces overseas. International projects are managed in exactly the same way as our UK projects with a dedicated team of project managers, designers and installers. Projects Managers are on site to oversee simple to complex installations working with main contractors, architects and local contractors. A key to our success is the ability to provide a one stop shop from design to installation to aftercare with complete project management including design, manufacture and installation of bespoke and our own brand manufactured products such as our very popular Cantilibra library shelving. Quality control, standards, compliance and all cross-border paperwork is managed by our own teams and our partner agent who handle both import and export. The high design credentials of UK public library design and a UK styled educational environments are becoming increasingly popular internationally and we have the products, services and teams to deliver across borders. +44 (0) 1992 454600 email@example.com demcointeriors.co.uk “It’s cheerful and that’s contagious all the way to the staff. We get regular enthusiastic customers saying this is the best space in the neighbourhood”. Director Kenosha Public Library 14
9. 5 3 SPACES TO EXCEL 9 FLEXIBLE SIXTH FORM AND COLLEGE LIBRARIES The requirements for Sixth Form school and college libraries can be as diverse as their students. At Demco Interiors we have an abundance of experience creating successful library and learning resource spaces for this sector. Our brief for many Sixth Form schools and colleges has been to create spaces with modern styling, but still support the traditional needs of libraries as well as incorporate innovative features for an increasingly sophisticated user group. Physical space design for schools and colleges is beginning to model modern social and work environments by becoming a versatile space where students can work, hang out and meet up as well as study, research and learn. With so many different types of courses to cater for in today’s education environments, flexibility and variety in terms of ways to study are crucial. We’re often asked to design layouts based on creating a series of micro- environments, where students can either work by themselves in a quiet or even silent space and have access to spaces where they can work as a group and use their presentation and team working skills. Fit for purpose furnish- ings include IT benching, large format group study tables, breakout areas, individual study carrels, furnishings that integrate charging and power options. Pods and booths are popular allowing students to work in small groups around a presentation screen. We increasingly design, furnish and install ‘transitional’ environments that prepare students for their next lifestage whether it is a University or business/ office environment. From boardroom style presentations to heads down research, from informal discussions to silent exam study, the sixth form and college library design has to align with the school or college curriculum and strategic objectives. We also recognise the requirements for space planning that ensure effective stock management, integration of other services such as self service plus front and back of house spaces for staff and visitors. From a simple pod to a large scale phased project we deliver adventurous, exciting spaces to motivate, inspire and prepare students for life after school and college. +44 (0) 1992 454600 firstname.lastname@example.org demcointeriors.co.uk
19. 19 LIFETIME SUPPORT WE PROVIDE LIFETIME SUPPORT... We know that when your library installation is finished the work doesn’t stop there. Resourcing the library is important to keep the wheels of service delivery running smoothly. Our sister company Gresswell has 80 years experience of providing specialist library resources to libraries in public libraries, schools, and higher education, and is recognised as the UK’s leading library supplier. Whether you’ve been tasked with creating a welcome learning space, finding new ways to encourage reading or dynamic ways to display stock, you are sure to find inspiration from over 10,000 new, traditional and contemporary products. We know libraries, so we offer the widest range of specialist products. We research the best product solutions for organising information either through our own network of trusted suppliers or by developing our own products to meet your needs. Whatever you need, we are happy to help. Our resources and equipment are designed and selected specifically for libraries and education; they are not simply commercial or industrial projects repurposed for a learning environment. Many of our customers become lifelong friends and come back to us again and again when they want additional items for their library to meet changing user needs. Customers who have a project completed with Interiors are eligible for a discount on their library resources for a subsequent period of time, please ask your Project Sales Manager for more details. SLA Inspiration Award A commitment to reading and learning is very important to all the Demco brands and Gresswell is therefore a proud sponsor of the SLA (School Library Association) Inspiration Award, designed to reward innovation and creativity in school library design and resource use. +44 (0) 1992 454600 email@example.com demcointeriors.co.uk “I was impressed with the efficiency and speed of delivery. Matched only by the quality of the pr oduct”. School Librarian
13. 3 13 BESPOKE REQUIREMENTS OF SHARED SERVICES PROJECTS With significant changes taking place in libraries and a continued move towards shared services, multi-use public buildings are becoming the rule, rather than the exception for local authorities across the UK. We can bring a wealth of expertise to these bespoke projects and use our resources, systems and processes to deliver a full furnishings, fittings and equipment service including design, project management and after sales. Our service also includes product development, prototypes, cost analysis, consultation, design, feasibility studies, space planning and more... It’s rarely too early to start thinking about a project and in our experience early planning and consultation are a contributory factor in determining successful outcomes. We can help nurture a project by helping with reviewing design statements, funding submissions, idea generation, consultations, budget forecasts and presentations. We consider ourselves as part of your project team. While always looking for creative solutions our design process is carefully managed and monitored to ensure objectives are achieved, budgets kept and deadlines met. Internal transparency and open working practices ensure that creativity stays top of our agenda but with consideration to other programme objectives. Recent projects have included design and furnishings for council offices, cafes, registrations, theatres, gyms, changing areas, social services, kitchens, restaurant and bar areas. And, with the devil in the detail, our careful project and supply chain management with phased deliveries means that installations are finely tuned and synchronised with other works so that furnishings are protected from damage. Whether we are sourcing a kettle for a kitchen area, designing and manufacturing a bar area, or creating a bespoke envelope for library shelving our attention to detail is second to none and the quality of our products and services supported by our relationships with selected suppliers and manufacturers. We understand what your success means to you. +44 (0) 1992 454600 firstname.lastname@example.org demcointeriors.co.uk SPACES FOR ALL
10. 10 SPACES TO STUDY UNIVERSITY LIBRARIES FOR GENERATION X, Y AND Z Combining the very best durable materials and top quality workmanship, the university libraries we create are built to last, withstand constant use and stay looking fresh over an extended lifespan. We design adaptable spaces to keep the library relevant as learning styles change and the need to incorporate the demands and challenges of 365/24/7 opening. Diverse student demographics and increased student expectations with a particular focus on National Student Survey scores, are also key drivers to designing motivating spaces. We take a listening and learning approach to all University library projects. Our project teams work with client teams including architects, library teams, IT, Estates and Procurement. We co-ordinate and plan site meetings, co-creation workshops, milestone meetings and produce design and 3D visuals for approvals and sign offs. Book stock, control and management is very important when designing University libraries and learning resource centres. We are recognised for our expertise in stock management, space planning and stock sequencing. Our own UK manufactured library shelving ranges include the iconic Cantilibra system which forms the mainstay of books storage and display at many top university and public libraries around the world. Furniture specification plays a huge part in the product selection process. Our portfolio of tried and tested suppliers demonstrates we can develop a unique interior scheme solution with furnishings manufactured in the UK with maximum warranty periods. Shelving and furnishings are usually consolidated in our warehousing facility and verified against procurement instructions for quality, quantity and finish to ensure full conformity to a University’s order. Goods are delivered to site according to a programme of work and in conjunction with our installation plan. A University library can be key in a student’s decision making process, so exciting, functional and motivational designs are crucial to attract new and retain existing students. New products and services are now being incorporated into libraries and we are desiging collaborative spaces, bigger and better student cafes, introducing new kinds of furniture and technology, healthy breakout, relaxation and leisure spaces, improved individual study zones, careers service support, job shops and work related study opportunities. We design and create environments that place students at the very heart of creative learning and thinking, while meeting a University’s development plans, strategic objectives, service commitment and standards. +44 (0) 1992 454600 email@example.com demcointeriors.co.uk “Terrific service both in terms of consultancy and supply, quality of product and service was way above others we’ve used.” University Estates Manager
5. SPACES TO INSPIRE “Very professional and easy to work with. They take an intuitive approach to design that allows ideas to be clearly translated into spectacular spaces”. Local Authority Service Improvement Manager DELIVERING INCLUSIVE PUBLIC LIBRARY SPACES Starting with consultation we can prepare cost analysis, visualisations, workshops, forecasting, presentations and when required, funding applications. From start to finish we’ll liaise with procurement, estates, finance, IT, health and safety departments as well as library teams, architects, main contractors, designers and user groups, to design spaces that meet your library development plans, strategy and visitor demographics. Our design and project teams create, space plan, furnish and install multi-functional public library spaces to accommodate everything from archives, book stock shelving, IT benching, cafes, shops, study areas, and other services such as Business and IP Centres, Macmillan Cancer Information Support Services and Social Services Early Years zones. We are particularly proud of our capability to create exciting and motivational areas for children; we can design and manufacture bespoke features from story walls, to play ships, to climb through walls and much more. From revenue earners such as pods, meeting spaces and Makerspaces we adapt our designs to accommodate mobile technologies and initiatives such as self service, OpenPlus and Library Extra for unmanned 24 hr opening strategies. Our UK manufactured shelving ranges can incorporate lighting, smart touch screens, ipad bounce bars and integrated power sockets. We’ve one of the most comprehensive ranges of furnishings available to libraries today. From classic to contemporary, from practical to off the wall, we’ve something to suit every type of library. We can specify furnishings on a project by project basis to make sure your library has an individual look and feel. Our excellent relationships with major furnishing suppliers means we know the latest trends and insights. Our product range adapts to meet the changing needs of service delivery but we also realise cost and sustainability are important. You don’t have to worry about product replacements, add ons, upgrades or expanding a growing library by adding some extra features because we can offer continuity of supply. We’re continually sourcing and developing new products to meet our high design standards as well as making sure that all furnishings are durable, robust and fit for purpose. +44 (0) 1992 454600 firstname.lastname@example.org demcointeriors.co.uk 5
17. PROJECT MANAGEMENT INTERIORS FIT OUT +44 (0) 1992 454600 email@example.com demcointeriors.co.uk • Dedicated Project Teams • Snag free installation • Parallel working with all contractors • Stakeholder, site and supplier meetings • Aftercare and Customer Service • Planning and logistics • Specification, sourcing and installation • Space planning and design • Full decor and flooring • Recycling/upcycling library shelving • Book Moves and Storage • Professional installation teams • Health and Safety approved WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT? 1. ‘THE DETAILS ARE NOT THE DETAILS. THEY MAKE GOOD DESIGN’ (RAY EAMES) Clients talk about the quality of our designs. Our attention to detail makes our interiors stand out and makes us proud of our reputation - ‘you can tell a Demco library’. 2. TRADITIONAL VALUES FOR MODERN CUSTOMER SERVICE Our ethos is based on traditional values of honesty, trust and reliability. A family company that is big enough to deliver but small enough to care. 3. BUILT ON STRONG FOUNDATIONS We have built our design brand on strong foundations anchored in our creative and technical capabilities, admired by architects and designers - we know things others don’t. 4. DOING THE RIGHT THING We collectively share responsibility to do the right thing, while confidently challenging when we think something might be wrong. 5. THE RIGHT ATTITUDE Our design studio has a strong can do attitude and are proud of their reputation for designing, delivering and doing. We are with you every step of the way. 6. STOP AND LISTEN Working within co-creation principles we know when to listen, when to ask questions and when to take hold of a problem and, quite simply, sort it. 7. EMPATHETIC APPROACH All this is underpinned by making the effort to get beneath the skin of a client’s objectives and understanding what success means to you. Your reputation is at stake, we understand that. 8. AGILE TEAMS Our design team is agile enough for light touch involvement on a project to complete account management on large, integrated projects. 9. THE BIG PICTURE In our own way we want to create spaces that make a better everyday life for those that visit them. It’s all about people. 10. GIVE THE BEST WE CAN We bring it all together by being the best we can for our clients by creating extraordinary places out of ordinary spaces. £37 m CHESTER STORYHOUSE LIBRARY, THEATRE AND CINEMA £188 m LIBRARY OF BIRMINGHAM 5 3 17
- 1345 Total Views
- 1049 Website Views
- 296 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 113 tamminhtech.odoo.com
- 27 erp.tamminh.net
- 40 www.tamminh.net
- 186 www.google.com
PVC-U Perimeter Trunking - Catalogue 2017-181525 Views .
Elkay POU Brochure1455 Views .
Elkay International Drinking Solutions Catalog1245 Views .
ELKAY Interior Systems Asia Profile Presentation1237 Views .
PVE Trifold Brochure1166 Views .
Elkay Drinking Solutions For Airports (INTL-4742)1140 Views .
TamMinh Sales Consultant JobAd1090 Views .
Rheem Domestic Hot Water Brochure1061 Views .
Premium Water Dispensers (F-4681)911 Views .
ELKAY eCatalog of Office Furniture888 Views .
S+B UK Lab Engineering886 Views .
S+B UK Elevaire875 Views .
S+B UK Utilaire867 Views .
S+B UK - Exemplaire - C-frame861 Views .
f-4674_elkay_outdoor_tubular_sellsheet_final861 Views .
f-4578 ezH2O Segment Brochure856 Views .